Property Management Industry

ID #1048

A Writ has been filed on G***** Z**** of ****** st., apartment A. The judge and our attorney agreed for her to pay the full balance on May 27th, but the sheriff has called to padlock on the 26th. I need to know what should be done in this circumstance. Is there anyway for you to pull her file and contact the sheriffs office to have them change the date of padlocking?

Questions regarding specific cases should be directed to the attorney's office. However, if a question is sent to the Q&A instead of the attorney, we will forward the question to the attorney. Sending a question regarding a specific case to the Q&A instead of email or calling the attorney could cause a minor delay.

Tags: Speedy Filer

Related entries:

Last update: 2011-05-25 11:56
Author: Tech Support
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Print this record Send to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 0 out of 5 (0 Votes )

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry